MailingAddress

Welcome to the Post 52 Forum

This is more than just for news and chat. This is a conduit where you can post your stories, photos and even videos that we will then integrate into this website. Your assistance is needed. By the way, make sure to click on the older posts button at the bottom to see more content.

Before you can start posting new content, please send in a request and we'll set you up.

Members: Post Content (requires signup) BlogThis (basic interface) New Members: Sign Up

forum

item2

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Where is Joe Burrow

Hi, I am Sherwin Rubin from Troop 21 in Fort Worth, Texas.  I was a member in the late 1940's and Trey has posted a couple pictures of mine in this blog.  One of the pictures was four scouts walking together.  (David Rubin, Dick Tooley, myself, and Joe Burrow.)  I think it was taken about 1945.  I have Dick Tooley's e-mail and postal address, but I have lost contact with Joe.  David passed away in 1997.

If anyone knows how to contact Joe Burrow, I would appreciate the information.

4 comments:

  1. Check with Richard McCollum:

    rgmccollum@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not certain if this is the right Joe Burrow, but PublicData.com has a Joe Earnest Burrow, born May 1, 1933, at 17519 Shady Ranch Court, Hockley, TX 77447.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wrote a letter to the Joe Burrow in Hockley. We will see if that is him. Thank you for your help

      Delete
    2. No reply to my letter on December 11.

      Delete